Friday, 18 January 2013

Just a Random Thought



JUST A RANDOM THOUGHT

Evil… is it just a word, a thought, an action
Where does it stem from? Facts or Fiction!
The epics we hear, the history we read
All talk of Evil much more than we need
The charming life of evil magnified
The Good remains lowly, yet dignified
The Deeds of Ravana and his likes
Find mention with so much Hype
The poor Godmen and their group
Their lives always in some soup
Is it this depiction that thrills our minds?
My mind questions in this everyday grind…..
What difference does it make?
About the decisions that we make
Death will anyway catch up with good and bad
Why should I lead my life remaining sad?
If wrong is my thought then I am completely wrought
With a question I seek answer to
Why don’t we portray good with less pain?
And talk about Evil with complete disdain
This will help people look at Good with ease
Make us stay happy and in peace!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment